Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My pen is my weapon that drains the life from me and leaves it on a paper for you to see

So if you didn't know, I love urban art.
There's something that attracts me there unlike other genre of art so most of the time when
I'm not online looking at fashion related stuff, I'm looking at urban art such as graffiti. I think fashion is an art in itself and that's why I decided to make a post for urban art.

One of my favorite urban artist is David Choe.
His artwork just never bore me, there's always something to look at. They're always a feast for your eyes.
Here's some example of his work...






































yeah, i doodle sometimes during class too, it keeps me sane. School can really take a toll on me
if I didn't have a method to keep my sanity. ^___^

^____^

No comments: