Monday, December 22, 2008

2mex and a fight

ahhh... so here's the story
me and a couple of my girlfriends went to a 2mex Christmas concert yesterday at the Regent theater in LA. Was totally pumped up to see him perform. There was about 10 other performers there too so it was like 1am when he performed and he came on stage and did like one song and a fight broke out in the back and he was telling them to stop but they didn't so the management told everyone to get out cuz the group fighting was throwing chairs and shit.
sigh. I was sooo disappointed. waited since 7pm to see him perform so i was cussing all the way to the car. jeeza. I was dressed so cute too. sigh didn't even get a chance to take any pictures.
I'm telling you there were too many guys in there that's why. And a lot of guys and a lot of alcohol never goes very well together.
I guess I should've seen it coming, it IS a hip hop show in LA. something was bound to happen.

It just sucks because I was really looking forward to that concert. hmph.

I put together an outfit just for fun of what I usually would wear: urban hip hop style. lol. well at least how I interpret it as.
I think it's kute.

anyways, on the brighter note. I'm going to be heading out on a roadtrip on the 26th with a couple of friends. We're going to drive up to San Fran. It should be fun. Hopefully I get a new >.< camera for christmas cuz my camera is broken. Hence the thick paragraphs and no photographs of my outfit.

No comments: