Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 days till xmas

wooo
sorry for not updating. had finals and shit to do
but i'm here now and that's what matters. haha.
Anyways, just an update. I got into FIDM. other people might say it's not a big deal and that everyone gets into FIDM but I'm happy because although small, it is still a big accomplishment in my heart.
anyways, last week went out for a celebration with my girls.
This one guy tried to flirt with my friend and asked her why we were so happy and she said because we're celebrating because I got into FIDM and he said really like it's not big of a deal. and that's when my friend stopped talking to him. lol. that's what you get.
The cars passing by must be like wat a bunch of camera whores. but i needed a full outfit shot.
love love love my stereo purse. it plays music. woot woot.

i feel used. hehe


waiting for the bus at 2 in the morning.

i can't wait for the 21st cuz i'm going to a 2mex show in LA
woooooo
9 more days till xmas

No comments: