Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hoes

So earlier this week, I was talking to my friend and into the conversation we found ourselves talking about night clubs and going clubbing. My friend says that he believe every girl goes out because they want that attention and they want guys to hit on them. I, on the hand, objected. I don’t know about all girls but I go out to have fun with my friends and we love to dress up because we want to feel great. He doesn’t agree with me because he thinks that if we never got hit on, we wouldn’t feel so great about going out.

I don’t know about you guys, but after you been going out for awhile and I’ve been clubbing my fair share when I was younger (I mean I was going clubbing like 3 times a week), you get tired of impressing others. You want to wear whatever you think is beautiful and if someone so happens to comment on how lovely you dress, that’s even better.

I do agree with my friends that the couple of times you first start to go clubbing, that’s your mindset but then it becomes rather mudane as you realize that the guy criteria for being sexy is having your breast show and your legs bare.

When you come to realize this, you start to dress whichever why you want. If you want to feel sexy with a mini skirt, then wear a mini skirt. Who is to tell you you’re ugly or you’re a slut?

I think as long as you know what your true motive is behind wearing such an outfit is, then it doesn’t matter what people may conjure up in their minds about you.

Just an advice though, if you want to dress chick and fashionable, don’t waste it on clubbing. It’s dark and sweaty. If you want to dress up, you could go to a Jazz bar or a social lounge. You can even just go to a fancy dinner. That’s what me and my friends try to do once a month. We love to dress up and it makes you feel like such a grown up if you have plans for the weekend.


Also another note... I like how easy it is for guys to label a girl a hoe.

Must be nice to be a guy. lol


No comments: