Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Damn creative evil demon

ahhhh
SO this quarter I'm taking a class called Ethics and The Meaning of Life
That class is like the epitome of philosophy.
Today we were talking about The Truman Show and how do we really know what we see is real?
what if it's just an illusion and we are just dreaming a really long deep dream and that nothing in this life is real?
Even perhaps that we are just a soul and that there's another soul in the universe called the Evil Demon who feeds us all this emotion and illusions to play around with us.
I started to think about and I think I see why scientists dont like philosophers.

But if this is a dream and there is an evil demon controlling my every thought and everything I see. Then I say Bravo you bastard.
You are one creative SOB.

Cause what I see....is fucking creative.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: