Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A long week

ahhhhh wow
i haven't written on here for so long
cause damn was that a long week last week
The low of this past week was I finally got an interview at Heidi Merrick showroom
but had to cancel it because of family troubles.
The high was well... going shopping today to make me feel better.
Man. Riverside's weather sure is like a girl on her period.
Changes every second.
It was cold like last week and now it's hot like hell
so i went shopping for summer/spring clothes and I found myself leaning more towards comfort than looks because a lot of summery clothes look so pretty but in fact the fabric is so harsh on your skin so I opt for the more silky type that is simple so you can accessories more.
But with petite girls like myself, be careful how much you acessorize, it may just swallow you up.

No comments: