Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rain Rain go away... Dont come back or i'll kick your ass

Quote of the day:
Photobucket
LOVE THIS QUOTE!!!

Ahh... so it has been raining and little rain is okay but rain in general makes me feel like going
out in my sweats. Bleh. I feel like staying in and looking through my fashion magazine. Have I told you that Japan has the best fashion magazine. I mean I have various like Elle, Vogue, Nylon, Bazaar, Juxtapoz, and japanese magazines that I can read but love love love looking at the pictures.
lindsay lohan

So today I forgot to take a picture of my outfit again. Sigh and everyone was saying how kute it was. I really got to start making it a routine to take a picture before I change back into my sweats. Gack!

Anywho, I was wearing a sweater but no pants just toe tights underneath and a lacy top. Had my long hair extensions on too and I was wearing my new shoes that I love love love but kind of hurt my ankles. Sigh. Everything for the love of fashion.

My friend, Mike who is El Salvadorian and gets mad whenever we accidentally say he's mexican, was checking out girls today. Very obviously may I add. And my sister, Vy, was saying how that was totally okay with her when guys obviously check girls out because it gives them a boost of confidence.
I thought about that for awhile and it is very true.
We dress up and look cute and no matter how many times you say you don't dress up for other people, deep down inside you glow when someone compliments you or give you a 360 (a 360 is when someone turns their head 360 to check you out.) IT just makes you feel good and motivates you to dress kute (note: dressing kute but sticking to your personal style)
Even if we are not dressed kute, we love love love to be compliment by a 360 look.
Personally, I love it when my friends compliments on my outfits.
So even if it rains or pours, I will continue to dress up for class because that's the only chance I get to flaunt my although still developing sense of personal style.

Photobucket
If Ashley can look kute in the rain, so can I!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop using kute with a k. its lame. and SO over.

BeckyKate said...

This is such an awesome photo!
Do you know who the photographer is?
I love the Olsen twins so much, and her hair looks amazing.

Basically i love it!
-x-