Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shallow Hal wants a Gal.

Ahhh so recently I saw Shallow Hal on tv on some random channel i forgot but OMG
I love that movie. My favorite. It made me cry the first time I saw it. THat's right I said it.
I cried. So what? psh.
Anyways, after that movie is when I started to really like Jack Black. He's the ultimate sexy guy. HAHA. that's right, I said it. Jack Black is sexy as hell. He's funny and smart. What more would you want in a man? but calm down all you beautiful women out there. He's taken and expecting a baby.
But I'm always going to have a place in my heart for this man... everyone should.jack blackjack Black



Sexy bastard


ahhh I went to get a tattoo today and the guy wasn't a talkative guy at all but he was nice.
I find that if I talked more, the pain doesn't seem so bad. The artist is probably thinking
"WTF. why wont she shut up?" ahhah. oh well. I'm glad I got it but the guy did something different with the eyes and I thought it looks kinda stupid so when I get my next tattoo I'm going to tell the artist to shade in the eyes. FUN!


I got it on hip.My tattoo looks like this on my hips.
My second one will look something like this on my shoulder...


Fun times...
I was going to just put something up fashiony just because it's a fashion blog
but I don't wanna put up something half heartedly so I'm just going to put a picture that
inspires me in what I wear to school cause I always look at magazine and pictures to get a feel on what I want to wear.

No comments: