Thursday, January 17, 2008

What they see vs. what I SEE

quotes

Just in case you guys can't read it, it says:

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be But before you start pointing fingers. Make sure your hands are clean. By the passionate BOB MARLEY

I like this quote a lot because I'm just a quote whore but it fits with what I've been experiencing this week.
So Tuesday, I wore this really kute outfit that consist of a short dress and a little cardigan. I guess the dress was pretty short cause my friend Mike told me that he heard a girl call me a whore when we past by the Panda Express at my college.
I was shocked cause it wasn't like I was showing a lot of skin. So the dress was a little bit short but I'm a petite person and I was wearing flats.

And as I went to the mall with my sister, I felt girls maddogging me, perhaps because I changed to boots but I felt kind of weird.
Then it struck me. Why do I have to feel uncomfortable. I loved the outfit I picked out and a lot of my friends complimented it too. I mean, I love my legs and I'll flaunt it any chance I get.

I started to wonder.
Are girls afraid to be sexy because they're insecure or because they're worried about what people think of them?
Does it take a strong woman to wear what she likes with the whispering behind her back?
beyonce grey dress
My dress was like this short and sort of the same style.

Well anyways, it really did get me thinking
What do you think?

No comments: