Thursday, January 3, 2008

When in doubt, wear a black dress

Ah. The next school quarter is here and back to school I go. Not like I'm complaining because that means more opportunities to dress up and look kute.
I realized when I turned 20 that I have to dress more grown up because I'm very petite and if you wear kiddy stuff you look even more kiddier. But I also want to have fun with dressing so whatever I feel like wearing I wear but I put on heels so I look taller and older. ahhah.

So anyways, we've all heard the phrase, "little black dress" well here it comes back again but this time it's , "long black dress". This is for those sophisticated nights.


I love the neckline on this dress and the flow. She looks like a black swan. Can ya feel me?


I don't know whether this is Ashley or Mary Kate but I love both because they're so inspiring to watch. Plus, they're the same size as me: petite.

Now, just waiting for an event to ever be able to wear those kind of dresses.

No comments: