Saturday, December 29, 2007

Clubbing is abs workout

So yesterday my best friend called me outta nowhere and asked me if I wanted to go clubbing with them at La Mirage in Artesia
so I was like hell yeah
cause i love clubbing
it's like abs workout if you don't like doing crunches. HAHa.
and while I was there I noticed that a lot of the girls were wearing really kute Shiresses
Shiresses are like pretty dressy tops that are long enough to be wore as a dress.
And I know that a lot of girls are known to dress really, ahem, slutty when going to the clubs
but my hat goes off to them, very well done girls.
and the shoes. OMG. how they danced in them, i will never know. but everything for the love of fashion. right?
Some dresses I saw at La Mirage. I think most of them shopped at Forever 21. I do too. ahha.

I like this shirdress a lot but make sure you buy it if it has a flowy fabric or one that breathes easily or else you'll be sweating your butt off.

Saw a lot of girls in this one. It's okay but it doesn't make me excited to wear it and you always need that when you buy something.I like how the top is but my muffin top just wont do on the bottom.Love it. Nice colors and leaves a lot to the imagination.

Well there you go.
A lot of girls I talk to don't like to go clubbing because they either don't think they can dance or thinks clubbing is for slutty girls but clubbing is as slutty as you think it is.
I love to dance and dress up to go clubbing with my girls

(me on the far right)
conclusion:
Shirdress: perfect for petites.

No comments: