Thursday, December 20, 2007

Small people in the winter


Ahhh... so i decided since I like reading quotes so much, i would put one up on every one of my posts. Well at least try. This one i like very much cause people are always asking me why I'm dressed up so pretty sometimes and I'm just like, "cause it's monday....and I'm bored." Just enjoy fashion, that's what I think and if some people happen to like your sense of style then so be it. And if by any chance they don't then so what?!?

Anywho, on to the good stuff. Small people in the winter...
Since it's winter, there's a lot of layering so if you're petite, play around with more thin layer than thick. You can do thick but don't do too much and balance it out with thin layers.
For example:

The tights help to balance out the bulky jacket and she did all the bulky layers on top and just tights on bottom so she looks taller not shorter.

If you want to do more layering
You could try something like this:Here, she's going for more layers but still keeping the balancing rule.
You gotta balance everything out.
The lousy blouse, the giant jacket = the tight jeans and shoes
plus if you're a petite try to keep all the lousy fabric above your upper thighs.

Just a couple to observations for the small people
cause I always look like a walking coat hanger in the winter and I'm tired of that
I wanna look cute in the winter too..

Well good luck with and post up some of your creations for everyone to see it too.


Love, Miss3va



p.s. all pictures does not belong to me except for the ones that are stated so.

No comments: