Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First Impressions

hello all


so if you happen to stumble upon this little blogspot because you
were intrigued by the title then welcome welcome welcome.
A little info on myself:
My name is Miss3va and I go to the University of California, Riverside.
I'm president of a little club on campus called Artistic Compulsive Disorder
and I'm also a member of a fashion club on campus called Threads & Designs.
My major is Marketing and I'm planning to go to a fashion school after college. I just
haven't decided whether it's going to be in NY or LA yet.
Anywho I've started this little blog so I have a place to ramble on about random things
and have a recording of my thoughts because I'm a forgetful person and should write down all my ideas and thoughts before I forget them.... 2 minutes later. ahem.
Anyways,
My love for artistic stuff and music is a great impact on how I view fashion.
I guess you'll be the judge of that later on.
Well I hope you all will enjoy my ramblings in the future
and I hope my blog with be your daily dose of Fashion for the day.


Love, Miss3va

No comments: