Monday, December 24, 2007

My obsession with clutter

Quote of the day:
Ahhh... So I live in a house with my sister and 3 other friends so there's 6 girls in the house total. And since we live together, they're bond to know interesting stuff about my habits. my friends are always complaining about how my room is really messy. It's not dirty
it's just really messy. Like I'll have random stuff everywhere. Okay. I admit I'm not an OCD when it comes to cleaning. (my house mate claims she is so one time she cleaned my room for me. ugh. Should I be happy or creeped out?)
So naturally I told them it's because I like collages, graffiti, and well basically anything messy.
Some things in my computer:


Run RUN RUN
Me and my friend took the metrolink to LA and we came upon this wall down some random alley. The security guard took this picture for us. What a nice guy. Sorry the picture is so blurry. My camera sucks. I need to buy a new one.

I was looking through my picture collection on my laptop and there's a bunch of pictures that just blew my mind away. Can you say INSPIRATION?

No comments: