Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 more days till Christmas





Ahhhhhhh

I love christmas...but this year I seem to have lost track of the christmas spirit
until today when i went to church...everything came back to me and I felt it again.
Holy moley.
Well anywho, I'm cooking christmas cookies right now. Hopefully I'll be able to personally give them to all my friends. YAY!
Then my sister said it would be cold outside so on goes the jacket.
I bought it from Forever 21 and from afar it looks like it's a leather motocycle jacket but on closer inspection it really isn't. hahah. But it's freaking warm. I love my ankle boots. Been trying to find another different kind of ankle boots but haven't been able to find one to my liking yet.
Me and my sister went to church and after we went to Downtown Riverside to see the Light Festival they have there every december. It's really pretty and festive. Everyone comes out and I must say there's a lot of cute guys too. HAHAH. And we also notice babies are getting cuter and chubbier by the year and I was very happy that I got to parade around in my cute little outfit. YAY ME!!!

No comments: