Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS and cocktail dresses

ahhh... you know what I love more than christmas.... dressing up during christmastime.
Since I love little cocktail dresses and dressing up and christmastime is one of those occasions where you can dress very cute and pretty.

Red, Black, and white are safe choices.

I read on some other fashion blog and I agree that you must wear heels during the holidays
because flats are just unacceptable. For example, I went to Christmas mass today and while I was standing in my clear heels with a cute cherry on the top ( I just had to mention that) I noticed this lovely lady in her 20s with a black dress on (cute) but it was just underplayed by the flats she was wearing which totally made her dress look more like a sundress than a sunday dress.
Yes. Lets be safe and wear heels during special occasions and holidays just to jazz a dress up.
Personally since I'm quite short, I wear heels every chance I get.
Here's some dresses that I saw that tickled my fancy and if I had it I would wear it......

My favorite color is white. (white is not really a color but...) so of course I love this dress. It's perfect for petite figures and shows some legs. MEOW.
Red's my second favorite. Gotta be careful with this one though cause it could make you look quite fat and short but sometimes a girl's gotta take a chance. Fashion isn't safe.

Black is on my list too, what can i say? it's a very safe color and it goes with everything. Love the simpleness of the dress. MEOW.

But I have to say... My favorite is always gonna be white and short....
I LOVE THIS DRESS>>>>>>>>> man if it wasn't so expensive

ahhhhh oh well
I should start saving up now

No comments: