Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fur in Fashion

monroe


So I was watching MTV tres today and an old mtv show came up talking about Beyonce.
And Beyonce is one of my favorite singers so I was intrigued
and then I remembered she has a fashion line out now called House Of Dereon with her mother.
So I looked that up to see what kind of clothes they sell cause before I've only seen them in magazine.
While I was doing this, I stumble upon an article that dissed House of Dereon and Beyonce because their clothing uses and has animal fur on it and a lot of animal activists wasn't happy about that at all.
I even saw a video they posted on how these fur are gathered and I got to say that video made me never want to wear fur again. (not that I wear real fur now)
Wow. You guys gotta see the video.

Not for the weak at heart...


wow.........

So for all you aspiring fashion designers
keep this in mind when you design

No comments: