Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rain is winter in SoCal


I like this quote a lot cause whenever and wherever I go, I see fashion.

Well down here in Southern California, it's starting to feel like winter... finally! Although a lot of people don't like the rain, I like it. It brings coldness and that feels more like winter. I saw some snow on the mountains here in Riverside.
So with cold winter, comes great winter outfit ideas.
Go wild.
Bring out your boots
Bring out your jackets
Bring out your cute red gloves.
here's another cute outfit I would wear myself. You need a jacket, a scarf, a big guy shirt, some tights, and your favorite pair of boots.
Photobucket
a bomber jacket from Forever 21
with a shirt i found from Obey
I love graphics like this

Photobucket

and a little girly bracelet to balance it out
Photobucket
and put on your tights and favorite boots
and bam
you're ready to showoff your winter outfit.

enjoy

No comments: