Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A pretty face is a pretty accessory

So as I was going through my pictures on my computer I realized I had a lot of
pictures of pretty girls but it was because they were pretty not because they had a outrageous sense of style or what not. Disappointing? I know! I'm ashame of myself also.
But I guess a pretty face is a very valuable accessory every girl wouldn't mind having.
I mean you can just wear a plain tee and jeans and you'll still look beautiful.
One girl in particular. I don't know if you know who she is or not
but her name is Song Hye Gyo and she's a korean actress.
Photobucket

I like her style but I'm not sure if it is her style or just what the directors and the fashion stylist tells her to wear. meh. Beautiful girl though.

Yuck. Last week it was warm and this week it's wet and chilly. Wtf?!?
I was wearing my black ankle boots yesterday and it was raining a little bit
so everyone kept asking me if I could walk in them and if I slipped yet.
Nope. I think if I walked all the way to school in them I can walk around school in them.

Sad thing is, I can't wear alot of my cute heels to school anymore because we got a ticket for parking on the sidewalk so my sister's not taking anymore chances so we have to get our ass up early and walk to school. I don't mind walking, I just wish I could wear my cute heels because wearing flats just doesn't cut it when you're 4"10 and a half. sniffle.

No comments: