Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i want internet.

ahhh so sorry for not updating
I actually took some pictures of my outfits
but we haven't gotten internet for our new apartment yet so I have to either go to school
or our local coffee stores to get internet and I am a very lazy person.

Anyways, yesterday was my bday
and I had made a dress for that
but ended up not wearing it
and then bought a dress but hemmed it too short
so I ended up not wearing that neither
so I ended up wearing this nice top my sister had in her closet.
lol
jeez I'm very picky when it comes to my outfits.

so as a bday present for myself, i went shopping. shopping by yourself can be very fun sometimes but not on your bday. it was ok. not as fun as I thought it would be.
Bought some stuff at Forever 21 and wetseal
I want to go thrifting though. Mainstream stores can get boring after a while.

so while my internet is on the way
I have resort to the only thing I can get my hands on that is fashion related on my laptop
random fashion pictures
and Sex and the City Episodes.
lol

No comments: