Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The City of Angels

my deepest apologies for not updating sooner. It has been a very hectic few weeks for me
with school and work and moving.
yes that's right.
I'm moving to an apartment with my sister and I'm very excited
but what I'm not so excited for is that fact that i have to pack.
bleh....
it takes my sister like 30 minutes to pack because she doesn't have a lot of stuff like me. I tend
to always save like tidbits that have no use but I still keep for sentimental reason. My sister likes to throw those out but i like to keep them in little boxes around my room so you can just imagine how long and hard it's going to be for me to pack and throw some of my stuff away.
It's like the death penalty. I don't know if I'm letting the right ones go. ahha.

Anyways last thursday I went to LA to attend a going away party for my friend Cecilia whose going to study abroad for 4 months in italy. We're very close so it's kinda hard on us to see her go but she made us promise not to cry or else she would cry so during the whole night we sway away from that subject.
We ended up going to the Rooftop Nightlife at the Standard hotel. It was a lounge and it was beautiful.
When we entered we made our way to the escalator and this bouncer told us that we were so small and kute and that we should get our little butts up there.
LOL. that made our night.
this is what I wore. Just a little see through but it was very kuttteee....


me after drinking a sex on the beach.... showing too much love.


I realize that I'm going to be so happy when I move to LA next year. There's such a diversity of people.
so excited.

No comments: