Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sun Child

Summer means melted ice cream, sunblock, and the sun child in everyone coming out to play.
We put away our tights and bring out the shorts.
Our pale skins finally get to see the light of day
But regardless of all of this, we still don't have a clue of what to wear.

Well what I like to do on days like this where I'm disgusted at my small sized closet.
I don't go out and buy more summer clothes
I try to come up with different outfits from the clothes I already have.
Saves money, Expands your creativity

One thing I like to do is go on style.com and snoop around to see if anything is of my taste.
because some days you just need a little help and inspiration to get your outfit going.

Photobucket
Something about PacMan just puts a smile on my face and the color are mucho appropriate for the weather. Remember black attracts and colors reflect heat.

But if you do decide to wear black because you just love black so much you cant even go one season without wearing it like me. ^___^ you would want to wear light fabric and like this lovely lady who shows just enough skin but not too much.
Photobucket

As much as I love black and white, I love bright colors and bright color dresses are just precious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

well if you want to see more pictures and find your own taste, go on style.com and do snoop around there for inspirations.

peace!

No comments: