Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Imaginary Shopping

About 3 nights ago, I was chilling in my room looking disappointedly at my closet because I was trying to think of what to wear the next day and I couldn't come up with anything so I just gave up knowing full well that I would think of something the next morning. I guess it's just something about the urgency to get to school on time that gets my fashion veins flowing. lol.

Anyways, my roommate walks in and asks me why I'm staring at my closet.

Me: I'm mad at my closet

Roomie: *laughing* why?

Me: I need to go shopping for new clothes.

Roomie: *looking at my overstuffed side of the closet and then at her barely there side*
Are you kidding me? You have too much stuff. You need more? You must spend all your money on clothes and shoes huh?

Me: *thinking of a way to answer that so I don't sound materialistic.*
Yes

End of convo. lol.

So since I'm strapped for money and spent my last paycheck on rent and bills.
I thought I would go imaginary shopping. Picking out stuff I will buy when I have enough money.
It's sad I know but it makes a great post topic

I picked Topshop for the store I'm shopping cause I don't like walking around from store to store too much. hehe

I'm really into these long strap purses that hang across your chest.


Leather Satchel Cross Body


purple body con mini skirt
Because you can dress it down or dress it up



Stripe Tails Jacket
Love it. Just wear a cute white dress underneath with it unbuttoned
Opposites attract


While looking in Topshop, I found out they had a section for Petite figure. It actually says for people 5"4 and under. LOL. I'm loving Topshop right now.


Petite Tokyo Flower Frill Top
It says top but I'm purti sure its going to be a dress on me.


Petite Oversized Smiley Shirt
For those days where everything is going wrong except for your outfit ^_^

I heard they were opening up a Topshop in New York. I am very jealous. After New York I hope they expand enough to open up a Topshop in LA. It would be my new Forever 21.

Ahhhh... All day of imaginary shopping has gotten me beat.
I think I'ma go take a nap.
nite y'all.

No comments: