Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Conversation Starters

It's kinda sad that summer is not even over yet and I'm thinking of what to try in the winter.
I've been seeing a lot of knee high socks and I think I might just give it a try
Something like this probably....

Photobucket
spotted at Stylesightings.com

Photobucket
Lulu from Chictopia.com

But of course I'm gonna wear heels because at my height, I just cant afford not to.
oh dear no.

So I'm finally posting a picture of when I wore my Oxford Cut outs. They are soooo comfortable.
Doesn't look like it but they are. I wore them to clubbing in vegas and danced from 11pm to 3am and they were just a little sore. That is a very good sign.
And A lot of girls compliment them when I do wear these babies and you can never have too many conversation starters especially if it's about shoes.
I went to a bar last thursday wearing these and a girl complimented them and of course me being too happy for my own good told her they were from Payless Shoes and she was shocked but she told me not to tell anyone that anymore because my shoes looked like they were 10x more expensive. LOL. ok Thanks for the tip.

Photobucket

No comments: