Thursday, August 7, 2008

ahhhhh summer go away

Is it bad that i'm already getting very tired of su
mmer, especially summer in Riverside where it's still hot at 8pm.
Im yearning to be able to wear a jacket or blazer. I dream about wearing my black tights. Im hallucinating about winter clothes. I want to be able to wear all black again.
but...

i know once it's winter and the cold wind comes, I'm gonna be missing summer.
I mean that's human nature right? you don't really miss something until it's gone and you realizes
how much you didn't appreciate when it was there in the first place.

ahhhhh...
so i guess i'll stop complaining and enjoy whatever is left of summer heat because once October peeks its head around the corner, it's gonna be a very cold winter.

So summer...
i'm trying to be really creative about how I wear my stuff this summer. i don't want to be someone who just throws on shorts and a tank top but most of the time I end up doing that being its so hot outside. The only time I actually get to wear pants is when I go to work because I'm in an AC ventilated place for 6 hours.


oh i'll think of something...
in the mean time..

don't you wish flowers bloom from yourself everywhere you walked
i do
just a random thought



my friend, erly, is in the UK right now studying abroad. and she knows like i like looking at graffiti so she has been taking pictures for me. what a great pal. true friend.and i love all the pictures. brightens my day.

i think i'll get back to drawing now. i stopped for a long time. 3 months? that's a long time for me to go without drawing something.
it's about time to go back.

No comments: