Thursday, July 31, 2008

Long Long week

So I started my 2nd session of summer school and oh man am I pooped.
I have classes on monday and wednesdays only but I'm like at school from 11am in the morning to 8 pm. Jeez
and then I have work on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays for 6 hours.
Every minute I get I try to sneak in a few hours of sleep so even though I try to update this as much as possible, my body needs rest.
Don't get me wrong, I love writing on this blog. My eyes just refuses to stay open once I get home.
^___^ but I'm here now and that's all that matters.
Oh long neglected lover. lol

Anyways, this week I stumbled on Rihanna's new music video called Disturbia. and I must say
it is no longer the Rihanna we knew from the start. When she said she wanted to break away from the teen bubblegum image that producers forced her into, she was not kidding. But I think this is just sorta trying to hard to give out a "I'm a rebel" kinda of attitude.






I like her dark eyes and pale lips though. I want that black romper she's got on.

I like the costumes and everything but it seems like she's trying to hard to be "punk".
Sorry but I'm not sold.
Sometimes artists try to break away and then develop themselves into something completely different than what they started out with and you can tell, "yup that's what they were meant to be." but then other times, they just look like they're trying to hard to be different.

What do you think?

1 comment:

cotton candy said...

oh wow. i didn't know she had a new mv out. i should check it up on youtube. i lvoe rhianna. her songs are amazing and i do have to say i like her new look. =D