Sunday, July 13, 2008

Randomness leads to night of fun

Photobucket
"I'll listen to my music. The words flow through my brain and feeds on my sanity..."


oh my it was a very good day today. Urban art at its very best.
ahhhh... today i went to work and omg, it was so bad. You know how when you're dealing with a dumb person, you can't help but get mad. That was my day at work and I thought it would make my day pretty bad but when I got out of work at 230, me, V, C, and Ching just randomly decided to go to an urban art show in downtown riverside. We heard it was an urban art show but didn't know exactly where it was or when for that matter but we went anyways
and ended up at a quilt museum. LOL. that's right A QUILT museum.
that was .... hmm... interesting
then we finally found where the art show was held but it was only 3 and the art show doesn't start till 6 and we found a small italian looking restaurant in the middle of the museum.
Literally in the middle so we made reservations for 7pm and decided to go shopping and dress up
pretty and return for dinner and after hang around the artshow. So random!

but oh it was fun.
I spent $45 on dinner alone. I know I know. But it was a good experience.
Then we look around the art show.
OMG. I loved it because everyone there was dressed so urban and street but so pretty at the same time. Pretty girls, hot guys and everyone was so chill.
Just so you have a visual on how urban the guys were dressed like... something like this. Lots of Obey brands and LRG. I love a man with style.

Photobucket

Anyways after looking around at the artwork and gasping over the fact that some were worth our whole year paychecks,
Somehow we ended up on the roof and there was christmas light everywhere and smokers and drinkers crowded the place. I swore I saw some weed too but yeah. The drinks were free and they don't check your id.
We found a place to sit to smoke and started to make friends with a group that asked us for a cig.
They were so funny and was shocked when they heard we didn't know who Shepherd was because he was the one who was throwing the Art Show to raise money to save the ocean. LOL.
we told him we only heard about it the day of.
And an adventure ensued after but that story is for another day....

a picture of the art gallery...

Photobucket
Photobucket

more pictures with us actually in it to come... I have a habit of not bringing a camera and my friends does so I'll have to wait for the pictures....
It's 3 in the morning and Miss3va desperately needs her beauty sleep. muah. love yah and good night.

No comments: