Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm from oxford baby!

it's a love/ hate thing.
i hate myself for going shopping when I don't even have enough money in my banking account to pay for my classes but I love myself for buying these....

Photobucket
I believer they're called oxford pumps.

I found them at guess where!!
PAYLESS SHOES!!
they were just there on the 3rd shelves staring back at me
and when my sister said omg that is sooo you... i bought it for $25.
lalala
ok so i have a shopping problem but tell me what girl in her right mind isn't.
huh?!? that's right. I didn't think you can. hahah
I wore it like an hour after i bought them. ^__^
I paired with a nice short dress to my friend's friend's bday party. After dancing to mexican music for an hour, my feet started to hurt so note to self, don't go dancing in them oxford pumps.
I had loads of fun and all of the girls I was with had sexy heels on too so we looked like we were from Sex and the City with our killa heels walking down a questionable alley to our way to the nearest starbucks. lol.

I would post up pictures of me with my babies on my feet but i didn't have my camera and the only pictures are in my friend's camera so I gottta wait for her to upload it. ^__^

1 comment:

Pop Girl of 66 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.