Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shhhhh

So just got to work and nobody is here so I guess they're busy doing something elsewhere. obviously.
You know what, My boss is so funny.. everytime I come into work he keeps on asking me if I'm tired cuz I guess I come in looking a little tired but
most of the time I'm not. I appreciate how concern he is though. ^__^ I guess that's why I like asking people how they are...it makes them feel good. lol.

Anyways, last night was another night of random fun. sorry no pics. I was wearing a really kute flowery dress I got a Forever 21 though. and my trusty black ankle boots.
I hanged out with my good friend Mike and Ching and we went to see Get Smart in theater. Okay. Get Smart was not that funny but I was laughing my ass off because my friend Ching has the funniest cutest laugh ever and most of the time I was just laughing at her. I mean, she started laughing in the introduction before anything has even happened yet. It was hilarious. Wish you were there. Then afterwards we hanged out at Starbucks for a while and smoked and then headed over to Yard House to drink some beer. I had Black Velvet. If you ever get the chance, you should try it. It's the perfect drink for girls.
Quote of the day was when Ching drank half an inch of the Cherry beer and then she leans over to me and whispers,

Ching: "My head is thumping now cuz of the beer."
Me: "Really you buzz after half an inch?"

I was rolling on the floor laughing. Ching is petite like me and she doesn't drink alot so I knew she didn't have that high of a tolerance for alcohol but really? 1/2 inch?!?

Anyways, I'm gonna stop making fun of her now.

After that we headed back to her apartment and sat on the balcony to smoke some more.
I headed home around 2 and went to sleep because I don't need sleeping pills to go to sleep, I just need me some beer.

Well that was my day yesterday, I really wish I took some pictures of my outfit cuz I wanted to but I didn't have a camera and Ching forgot to bring hers.

Well at work right now, I was looking through some fashion blog and found a website called PostSecret. If you've seen American Reject's music video, My dirty little secret, you'll know what I'm talking about.
It's basically people's secrets written on postcards and I thought I would share it with y'all the one I liked

Photobucket

Bought up my day... hope it brings up yours too.
^___^ Have a great day!

No comments: