Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project Runway season 5

So as many who knows me knows i love love project runway.
i have even started watching project catwalk, a version of project runway but in britain and it's hosted by kelly osborn. go figure.

Anywho, since my oh so nice room mate took her t.v. when she moved out of the house even though she didn't even need it, our house doesn't have t.v. therefore we cannot
i repeat
cannot watch project runway season 5
so every wednesday since last wednesday (lol) I've been running around trying to find any friends I have that's around that has bravo on their cable. Unfortunately not a lot do. So yesterday I managed to hunt down one of my friend who did have cable but was soon shot down
by the fact that his cable package didn't have Bravo. fudge!

So now like last week
I must resort to watching Project Runway episodes on youtube.
i mean it's nice because youtube doesn't have commercials
but somehow it isn't the same
That feeling of catching the action right as it airs just can't be replaced

Anywho, for all those of you who are faithful watchers
the asian guy got the boot last week
and I have yet to watch this week's episode.
very excited though
gotta go

Photobucket

1 comment:

cotton candy said...

that makes two of us! *high five!!*

i have to resort to watching project runway on youtube as well because they don't air it here in australia. *sobs* and my comp is so slow when it comes to streaming. *even more sobs* lol.