Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wings so I can fly away

project runway

Tee hee found this really kute gif of Christian from Season 4 of Project Runway.
Michael Kors called him a fashion prodigy. I love the final runway of Season 4. It was so good.
It was anybody's game but Christian won, of course.
Can't wait for Season 5. coming soon. ekkkk

So i was just searching through photobucket for pictures. I tend to go there or flickr.com or deviantart to find pictures that will inspire me.
Found this cute one of Victoria Secret runway.
Photobucket

I secretly want her wings just so I can run around the house in it. ahaha.
Maybe I'll make one myself. I'm thinking of starting something on A Fashion Heart where
I'll just take stuff like I like from fashion that cost too much and try to duplicate my own version of it to see if you guys like it.
Sound good?
but like most of my projects It goes half done. LOL but comments will definitely motivate me.
so comment away people.

Anyways, back to the wings. GORGEOUS!!

Funny thing
now when i go to work I try to dress up as much as I can to be fashionable
because seriously i have competition with these foreigners.
But competition is good for the soul
and I look damn kute.
lol

No comments: