Thursday, July 3, 2008

oh you hard worker

so today was the first day I joined my boss in one of his meetings cause he asked me to
and I was so honored that I actually dressed very professional/fashionable today.
(Pictures to come)
but yeah it turns out it was reallllyyyyy boorrrriinnnggg
and I have to say I did not know why I was there
but I looked kute like a secretary so i was happy

I love my job. I get to surf on the internet all day in an AC building
and occasionally I have to do a little bit of filing.
LOL. actually I'm at work right now.
My my.... I do declare....I'm just the most hardest worker in the world. haha.

anywho, I've been talking and hanging out with a lot of friends this week and our conversation
although wonderful and empowering always ends up being about the guys in our life.
And i've concluded, it's a hate love relationship with these "boys" and I stress the word "boys"

But although boys may waver in what they want and etc... one thing that has always made me happy is?
you guessed it... fashion! darling!

I just get online and look through fashion blogs and voila I'm happy again.
I guess it's some kind personal therapy.
Boys come and go but fashion darling? it's forever in my heart

colorful

No comments: