Tuesday, July 8, 2008

oh woe is me

ack.
i must be sleeping on the wrong side of the pillow or something
because my neck is hurting so bad
or is it because i spent about 2 hours looking at fashion magazine in a bent down position because
we had no where to sit at Borders because the employees told us sitting on the floor near the bookcase was a fire hazard. It's not a fire hazard cause if there was a fire we would be the first ones running, we wouldn't still be sitting there to get tripped over. lol.
so we resorted in sitting at the kid's section in their little chairs and table which surprisingly was
the perfect size for us since we may be in our 20s but all three of us were around 4'11. sigh.

Anyways, I thought pointing out that my neck is hurting would be an excellent excuse to show
Balenciaga's SS06 line.... with neck support and everything. And he added my favorite color: WHITE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I can see this whole collection in a Tim Burton movie or something, starring johnny depp.
It's so so romantic and Gothic at the same time. I love the little details on the dress and the way
the fabric just flows according to your every whim.
too poetic? ok i'll stop. lol
I would give my whole Sailor Moon trading card collection for one of these dresses. ^__^ ok so i used to collect anime trading cards. emphasizes on the words "used to".
Anyways, and of course the man behind the collection:
Nicolas Ghesquière
Photobucket

and till next time when i see something that sparks my interest. Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Pop Girl of 66 said...

Oh lady, those white clothes make my heart pound. It's my favorite color to wear in the world, hands down, even better than black which is what I wear basically daily (I'm boring that way). And Nic G. is the sexiest fashion designer around, besides Mr. Lagerfeld who is just a little old for me.