Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 Things in Common

hello hello

sorry I haven't been updating alot

I guess I just haven't had anything interesting happening fashion wise

I've gotten so sleepy lately so every time I get a chance, I'm taking a nap.

well anyways I just realize as I sit here at work behind a desk, I like to take off my shoes everytime that i get too

don't get me wrong I love my heels, cant live without them but I think I'm a bare foot baby at heart.

Since I'm bored, I was surfing the net for things I love.

and came up with this list...


Things I love ^___^ :


1) The color WHITE


esp. white dresses

Photobucket

camilla and marc. flock


2) eye liner


Photobucket

makes everyone look pretty


3) beautiful heels

make any plain outfit complete.

Photobucket

I love this picture. The lights, the dress, the heels, the makeup, the hair.... sighhh


a lady must owe at least two heels: casual and dressy

add more for increased happiness


4) Spunky Dresses


Because one day, I will only own dresses.


Photobucket

A dress may look lifeless on the rack but on the right girl it comes to life.


5) Sexy Dress


Because a woman needs to feel like she's the sexiest thing alive


Photobucket


again the key here is the heels and makeup. If you wanna dress up, you need to go the whole 9 yard.


I just decided to make this list because I've noticed that alot of photos I save on my computer

has these things in common. and I always remember to look for these things when shopping

because you're at your prettiest when you're comfortable so whatever you purchase make sure you love it.

What are your 5 things?


Oh and random thought

I'm thinking of cutting my bangs like this. been slowly cutting it shorter and shorter everyday so I wouldn't over cut it. I might let my hair grow out more so it'll look better. Something like this:
what do you think?


Well I'll see you tomorrow friends, I'm going to take a nap.

No comments: