Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello S! Hi B!

Hello beautiful people of the world,

So yesterday night I was bored out of my mind and studying was out of the question.
I found myself going online and ended up watching a show online that I have been avoiding to watch with every inch of will power in my body because everyone and their grandmas have been watching this show and they have been on every teen fashion magazine in US
but!

I surrender
Yesterday night I watched the first 4 episode of
GOSSIP GIRL
gossip girl

because apparently it was like the next Sex and the city and I love Sex and the City.
or as I think Flo Rida would say, Sex in the titties. ^_^
Well, Miss3va have never had a problem admitting when she's wrong.
you can quote me on that

I loved the outfits in there and it had me hooked on it from the very first episode.
I don't know if it can keep me interested but I sure as hell will keep watching for their fashion choices. phew. Lets just say I have found my new Sex and the titties. haha

My first choice would of course be....
Blair Wardof
who you don't know whether to love and hate cause she changes on you like a bipolar kid on a sugar rush. jeeza
but i love her dresses and some of her outfits on the show.
Everything is just so tailor and kute
and I love that she wears a lot of stuff like there's all these different details that always keep you interested. Plus she wears a lot of dresses
and it is my mission in life that when I get older, dresses will be the only thing I'll wear. No jeans please.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
even in real life
Photobucket

Blair's outfit are very chic kute.
I mean i like to dress urban and rugged sometimes too but I always like a balance in my life
so one day I'll be kute and the next day I'll go rocker
cause I'm still in my 20s and that's when you can really dress up
and plus
life is a fashion show and I'm the only model available.
^___^ Till next time.

2 comments:

Pop Girl of 66 said...

That show is always totally great fashion inspiration. I am on the lookout for a great Serena-esque leather jacket for a fall staple....

Pop Girl of 66 said...

also, I linked you on my blog!