Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm a Love Butterfly

An poem I wrote quite some time ago



_THE LOVE BUTTERFLY____


Easy persuaded
A push over if you may

Thinking about it
always been a push over
No ideas
No thoughts
No demands
No plans
A just sit quiet girl
A yes m’am yes sir girl
But I’m done with that
I’ve had enough
Gotta get rid of that
mindset that I need to be what you want me to be
I need to just understand what you want me to see
I have to stay in this small box where I can barely breath
You need
To realize that perhaps I’m just a free spirited butterfly
With wings the size of Alaska
and ambition the size of…
… Of
Of Indescribable lengths.
Maybe I’m a person who wants to breathe love
To eat love
To drink love
To have love substitute my blood and have it run through my veins to keep me alive
To be so in love that I realize
That I don’t even need these eyes
To see that you love me so magically
Maybe I’m the type of person who wants to call you every night
Just to say good night
Maybe I'm the type of girl who wants our love story to be
the same as the love story in the notebook times three
Maybe I’m the type of girl who wants to heal your wounds and nurture your soul
And be the girl that everyone knows holds
The key to your heart
I’m
Eager to show you all I got
But you don’t want that
I love you so I close myself
And you build these big walls around me
You do it so well
So unknowingly you caged me
To the way you want me to be
Better than your exes
You want me to be
But I can’t be that you see
Cause the only thing I can be is me
And well who am i?
I’m just a butterfly
Who needs to be free
Who needs for love to fly with me


No comments: