Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Ghost of Christmas Past

is it just me or my post titles are getting lamer and lamer by the second?
But i love it still.

anyways, i was just looking through some old pictures to see if I had any good pictures of
my outfits. i found some but they're not that good. I'll upload more outfit pictures soon because my
sister has the camera and I got to wait to get it back.
So lets take a walk down memory lane shall we?


Like my outfit? i'm trying to go for a german milk girl feel. lol
Photobucket

I still have this red purse. People would see it and they'd say, "wow that's really red." lol

Photobucket

sorry for the really blurry picture... this was around last christmas and i had this white scarf that was the warmest thing and you can't see my ankle boots but im wearing the same black ankle boots right now at work. ^^
Photobucket

hahahha. i included this picture cause i made the costume myself. The theme for the conference was superheroes so me and my friend Erly dressed up. I sew the arm bands and cape together the night before. i was really hungry as you can tell.
Photobucket

you can't tell but i'm wearing extensions for my hair and blue contacts for my eye. oh my. I'm so fake but i love the way i looked. lol. and i loved the color of the cardigan wit my yellow tank top. I was happy that day. I need to go buy more kute cardigans.
Photobucket


This was from 3 years ago, my first year of college. I was into the whole vest and buttons trend. I don't have that pink shirt anymore cause some lady said i looked pregnant in it so out the door that went. The big thing I'm carrying is my friend's snowboard. I had to carry it for him cause he said his back hurt from snowboarding all day. freaken liar. I almost fell over cause it was bigger than me.

Photobucket


well that's all the pictures I found. I got to look through my laptop for more.
Right now, I'm feeling so chill, I wish they had a couch at work so I can just lay down and sleep till 5pm.
I wish i was her but she isn't making any money. now is she?
Photobucket

No comments: