Saturday, August 9, 2008

We were born, we live a little, and then we die...


A piece for the mind, written by yours truly

______________________________________________


We were born, we live a little, and then we die

I am the child of love
made by love nurtured by love
I ran with the herd of ambition
I wrestle with the discriminations of others
the child of the great kings of the east
who only dreams for the greatest things in life
my blade pierces only the weakest of heart and mind
my armor made the the god of war but perfected by the god of love
I walk into battles with the strongest army
consisting only of those who knows me best
I fight for everything you've given up so easily
because i know

we were born, we live a little, and then we die

I don't need anyone by my side
To know I don't regret anything I've done
And the whole world can take his side
And tell me I'm the one
To blame
My friends will take your side
But no one needs to be by mine
For me to understand
I was right to ask for more
Because

We were born, we live a little, and then we die

And mediocre things just can't fit in this life
Of mine where I was born, I live for while, and then I will die.
And you said I'm not a priority
And that's enough for me
To understand
But baby you gotta know
This life of mine is short
So every moment of enchantment and fascinations
And every moment that has caused a slight palpitation in my heart
I'll remember
But every moment that has cause a single tear run down this face of mine
This face of mine that's scarred with my lesson learned
I'll forget
So
I'll remember to forget you
I'm not going sit in a lonely corner recollecting
reanalyzing
replaying everything
And if there was a place in the universe where people came
after death to release their memories into the solar system
Where it will burn up, explode and become the billions of stars we see in the sky
I'll be there in line with my bucket full of memories of you
Because

We were born, we live a little, and then we die

And the life I want to live should be nothing short of extraordinary
______________________

No comments: