Monday, September 8, 2008

New Beginnings.

AHhh
so I've finally managed to transfer all my crap from my old house to my new apartment
and since the apartment is smaller than my old house, my sister has given me an ultimatum to drop out some of my stuff or find a place to keep it neatly.

See the thing is I like to keep a lot of the stuff that has any ounce of sentimental values like movie tickets to little tinklets I find in the streets and I have a huge box of art supplies.

I guess since I've moved on. emotionally and physically from my past. I should throw away some of the useless emotions of the past too.
My old house had a lot of memories in it. I was sorta sad to part with it. I'm the type of person who gets attached to both people and things very easily. I spent a lot of time in that with my ex ex boyfriend and my ex boyfriend. A lot of shit has gone down in that small house but people move on and life goes on and there's no use in sticking stubbornly to the past.
The past is called the past because you're moving past and you aint nothing like you was before. (quote from Alicia Keys)

But the good thing about this new apartment besides it's scrawny lock that anyone can break, is that it has a very large walk in closet. That was the one thing that got me very excited for downgrading to this apartment.

So I promised myself that I will move on
and throw away useless junks of my past.
I will fill up that closet to its fullest potential
with shoes and outfits and hats and and
and.... love.
lol

My bday is coming up: SEPTEMBER 15!
and I've decided to make my bday dress from scrap.
I was going to buy white fabric but I don't have that much money left so I'm resorting
to making something fabulous with some of the silk yellow fabric that I had left over.
I can't wait to get started
but as the procastinator I am
I was suppose to start yesterday.


when i get to sketching it out
and making it
i'll post up pictures
^___^

No comments: