Thursday, November 13, 2008

The eye of the storm

The other day, I was looking through my cellphone planner to see what stuff is coming up next week and I realized that I am indeed in the eye of the storm this week because next week is packed. I'm going to be so busy, it's giving me a headache.

An counselor from FIDM called me the other day and I have an interview with her next tuesday.
sigh
I really don't know what to expect so I don't know what to do to prepare for it.
so right now, I'm just sticking with my plan of charming the hell out of her. lol.
Then I have midterms all week
and then I have to take a vietnamese placement test next thursday and I'm hoping to score high
enough to pass.

Ohhh... maybe I should start studying.... nahhhh. hehe
sigh
I am indeed the mother of all procrastinators.

Anyways, I'll worry about next week when next week comes. :) that's my mentality right now
so I don't get too stressed out.

right now, I'm dying to buy some shoes... that's another good way to relieve stress. :)


marc by marc jacobs



Gucci... oh my

oh i need to buy one pair of designer shoes before I die. That is my goal.

No comments: