Wednesday, November 26, 2008

oh Marc, you loveable you

Soooo I was trying to take a picture of my outfit the other day and my camera died on me.
so excuse me if I don't post much of my outfit until I get a new camera... which will be awhile cuz I am broke broke broke.

anyways after reading an article on Marc Jacobs in Rolling Stone.
I decided to take a look at his recent spring line.
ahh i could see why everyone loves him so much.

A traditional silhouette but a different use of fabric mixes. very interesting collection. Heard clashing patterns are in this season but personally I believe you should wear whatever you want.

I want this little sling bag for some reason. looks so unique.IF you get a chance, I recommend reading Marc Jacobs' recent interview with Rolling Stone.
Shows a total different side I didn't know he had.

Well until next time fashion lovers....

No comments: