Saturday, June 28, 2008

Starbucks and Lights and all that is right

Ahhhh... Summer nights are the best.
If you're going clubbing you don't need to bring a jacket.
There's a million stars in the sky depending on where you are.
You can chill with your friends and just drink your starbucks and smokes your lights.
This is definitely the life
I'm enjoying my summer right now because I only have one class and I have a great job where I do absolutely nothing and gets paid for it.
By the time Fall comes, not only do I have to take 5 classes, I wont be able to work that much.
The only good thing is my friend, Erly will be coming back from her study abroad in the UK and we can go clubbing.
But I'm going to try to enjoy my summer right now.

As if things couldn't get better, I went out with my friends to Joe's Sushi and laughed my ass off and this morning I came home to see that the new TeenVogue is in the mail.
YESSIR!
On the cover is Amanda Seyfried and for all who doesn't know who she is, she's the blondest girl in Mean Girls and the upcoming actress for MAMA MIA which I am not planning to go see.
HAHA.
sorry but it just doesn't interest me but if someone ask me to go see it with them I would. We'll just see what happens.

Anywho, I'm trying to build up my inspiration board right now out of all the magazine I've collected this year while listening to Alicia Key's song, "Lesson Learned".
It's not easy as I thought it would be.

Maybe I'll start on it after I pay my bills online and finish my economics hwk.
meh.

On a brighter note, I'm trying to get my hands on a camera because I work at the Extension Center at my school, UCR. and the Extension Center is mostly filled with students that are studying abroad here. There's a diversity of ethnics here: chinese japanese middle eastern european.
and what I like most about them is that they are very expressive in their clothes. They wear their personality on their clothes basically. I can't say the same for my school. I find them to be a little plain. There is only one style on campus but at the Extension Center, there are multitude of clashing styles.
That is when it hits me, I should take their picture and post it up here with their permission of course.
And I'm very excited about this project too
Now if only I can get my hands on a camera.
bummer.

No comments: