Thursday, June 19, 2008

Take a Bow

So I know I blog a lot about celebrity fashion and not so much about like my own but it's because
I'm trying to take pictures of myself and my outfits but it always crosses my mind.
but anyways, I saw Rihanna on another Elle mag and was skimming through it because I have this habit that I got to like most of the stuff when I'm skimming through a magazine and then I'll buy it
I wont buy it just because it's Elle or Vogue. That's why I don't subscribe to magazines but my friends are always like "you need to subscribe cause you buy magazines so much."
but it's like sometimes Elle or Vogue have an issue that I don't like.
but I succumbed to peer pressure and actually subscribed to Nylon and TeenVogue and I have to say I've had my ups and downs. I mean some issues I'm just like bleh about and some are pretty good. And there's something about buying magazines in store that gives me a good feeling but getting an issue in the mail has the same affect... i guess.

Anyways back to the Elle June issue with Rihanna.
I love love love the outfits she wore in that issue.
Just for those who haven't seen it:

Photobucket
The colors and shapes is what makes me want these outfit. All she needs now are those kanye west shutter glasses. hahah.
I would like to wear this outfit to where I live in the OC which is infested with Vietnamese people in their sweats and comfort clothes. You'll just stick right out like Paris Hilton in a library.
haaha. omg. I have been watching too much VH1.
Photobucket


Photobucket
I would wear this swimsuit just so people will stare and say WTF?
LOL. it's called fashion, bitches.

Ever since Rihanna cut her hair, I feel like she has developed a very good fashion sense too. I mean I've seen her outfits in other events and they're very cute too. I could be wrong though. Maybe she just has a really good stylist.
go figure.

No comments: