Wednesday, June 25, 2008

When I grow up... I wanna be FAMOUS

OMG. when i first heard the Pussycat Doll's new song, "WHEN I GROW UP" i got to admit I was kinda annoyed at it but I've gotten quite fond of it. Love to sing along.



I SEE YOU STARING AT ME, OOHHH I'M A TRENDSETTER, YES THIS IS TRUE, WHAT I CAN DO, NO ONE CAN DO BETTER....
YOU COULD TALK ABOUT ME CUZ I'M A HOT TOPIC
I SEE YOU WATCHING ME WATCHING ME AND I KNOW YOU WANT IT...

OHHHHH

WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE A FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNER

hahaha

Oh my. I wonder how long this song is gonna be stuck in my head

Now not only do I like the song, I guess I can say I like PCD cuz lots of people would say
their choice in clothes are sluttish but I think it's just the right taste of sexy and class.
I mean women need to feel sexy too without having to feel like a slut.
I love their outfits but like most human beings they have their hits and misses..
It's okay people.

Anyways, just wanted to share that with y'all. Just take a look at the video and the metallic tops they wear. LOVE IT!

So I just love metallic and we all know that goes best at night whether it's summertime or winter
but be careful with wearing metallic in the summer in daylight. You might look like you're trying too hard. Summertime is all about flowy.
but if you're going out and you wanna make a nice entrance
METALLIC BABY!!

so bwam it up for going out for your ladies
Photobucket
If you're going to go wit a bwam mettalic coat like this go for something more subtle or plain inside so u don't look like Metallic throwup. lol.
key to looking fashionable is balancing
Always balance. If you have extreme dress go for subtle shoes and accessories or something to balance it out.
You always need balance in your life.
and if you have a hat like this... i don't know how you balance that
Photobucket
lol.
and i love Dolce & Gabbana when they came out with the collection with these babies in it.
when Beyonce wore this to open up for her peformance and everyone was like what the hell?
and you hear all the fashionistas go, "omg that was on Dolce&Gabbana's collection."
LOL love it.
Photobucket

No comments: