Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Studying is for losers

so I have an extremely hard test on friday that can make or break me, but like my carefree self
I've decided to spend my time on posting instead.
Well first of all, let me say sorry for not posting for so long.
There has been series of unfortunate events happening to me and that can break a girl
but I'm back and can't wait to get started.

Recently I like many girls went to see the highly anticipated Sex and the City.
which by the way was highly anticipated for a reason. Totally worth my $9.50 to go see.
Man. I remembered when I was in middle school and movie tickets were like 5 bucks. jeezs
but I digress...
Anyways, if you're not really into the whole chick flick and such, you should see it anyways if you're
fashion obsess. (I find that people who like chick flicks usually are fashion obsess) It's like you can't stop looking at the screen because you're afraid you'll miss an outfit that comes up.
After watching SATC, I'm determined to go buy this belt I saw at H&M for 10 bucks.

Anywho, so I started to think how coincidental that I have 3 friends I regularly hang with and go
drink coffee with and gossip with. (Like carrie, samantha, charlotte, and miranda in SATC :) )

and I started to compare us with them all the time now. To a point, I think my friends are on the verge of slapping me
but our little group is very different from SATC. we think and talk and dress very differently
so with the time I could be studying, I started searching for outfits I could dress my friends in that represented them.
and oh it was fun.

I'll post up the pictures next time.

cuz i think i should go back to studying now. LOL.

Mary Kate

No comments: