Monday, June 16, 2008

summertime... breakitdown....

Man I'm so bored here in riverside
and the only thing keeping me alive is surfing on fashion blog.
alleluia
so as I was trying to keep the heat out of our little house and the coolness in,
as I was sitting there reading the latest elle with my favorite olsen twin Mary Kate on the front,
I was thinking of how I'm going to keep cool this summer in Riverside aka HELL
AND look fashionable.
I know I had a previous blog post about summer clothes but summer last 3 months or 6 if you're in Riverside and you're going to be hearing alot about this from me.

So I was thinking since it's so hot, I would keep my clothes to a minimum but rather spice up my jewelery selection or accessories selection.
If it gets too hot, I can always take it off.
^___^
so I surf the net for some pictures for examples....

Photobucket
i have a hat i bought at wetseal and never wore
need to take that out
and i wore my sweats to the mall today
i know... ew
but it was a really kute combo like the one above and i look rather fashionable wit my knitted purse.
trust me.
LOL.
if you are bored like me in the summer and you want to keep yourself entertained..
go to chictopia.com to look for kute fashion blogs.
^___^ it has motivated me to take more pictures of my outfits everyday
cause life is a fashion show so dress up while you still have the chance.

No comments: